Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Belated Halloween Album

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know it's been almost two weeks since Halloween has passed, but I put a Halloween album together today. Halloween Album

  2. #2
    Inactive Member lonie's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2006
    Posts
    218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cute! And better late than never! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2006
    Posts
    482
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi!

    Very cute pictures of your dolls in their costumes! I just love that medieval princess one--it is such a shame that it is retired!

    Now, just wondering, are your girls still in costume or did you change them for Thanksgiving/the Holidays yet? Ours were in Halloween wear for a few days post holiday. They looked so cute I was reluctant to change them!

    [img]smile.gif[/img] Katie

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by happyAGmommykatie:
    Hi!

    Very cute pictures of your dolls in their costumes! I just love that medieval princess one--it is such a shame that it is retired!

    Now, just wondering, are your girls still in costume or did you change them for Thanksgiving/the Holidays yet? Ours were in Halloween wear for a few days post holiday. They looked so cute I was reluctant to change them!

    [img]smile.gif[/img] Katie
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I changed Molly into her After-School Outfit, but Lindsey, Kailey, Sara, and Grace are still in their costumes.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •